UTS Hybrid Mattress
Independent clinical studies have shown that this mattress (UTS Hybrid Mattress) can be used as a hybrid and as an alternating pressure mattress. The various capabilities of this mattress give caregivers the ability to provide better wound care. The fully automated pressure adjustment eliminates the need to adjust the client’s weight. In addition, the built-in air pump ensures that no damage to the pump can occur due to breakage or misuse. There is an additional foam mattress that can be placed under the cover for extra comfort. This mattress can be ideally used in a home situation because of its easy operation and many possibilities. But also nursing homes and hospitals can use this mattress system.
- Mattress Replacement
- Static, alternating pressure and 5 comfort levels.
- Cell in Cell system prevents bottoming out
- Foam in the lower cells, allowing complete pressure change
- Static head cells
- Foam mattress under the cover for extra comfort
- Polyurethane cover
- Water repellent and breathable. Washable to 95 degrees
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Robust nylon base
- Conveyor belts
- Kink-free air hoses
- Fully automatic pressure setting through sensor technology
- An easy to use handset
- Built-in air pump.
- Cycle duration 10 minutes
- 5 comfort levels
- Alternating pressure/static pressure
- Low pressure alarm
- Pressure failure alarm
- Noise level < 28 db
|Pressure Ulcer Grade|
max. 180 kg