Anatomical seat cushion Foam
This antidecubitus cushion (Anatomical Seat Cushion Foam) consists of an anatomically shaped core of visco foam. The anatomical shape ensures good pressure distribution and a stable seat. In addition, it reduces the chance of developing sit-through wounds to buttocks and coccyx. The antidecubitus seat cushion is recommended for people who sit a lot during the day.
The seat cushion comes with a polyurethane incontinence cover. This pillow is available in several sizes. For personal advice, you can call us.
- Dimensions 41x41x6 cm, 43x43x6 cm & 45x45x6 cm
- Material foam Viscofoam
- Cover material Polyurethane
- Water repellent and breathable
- Flame extinguishing and fire retardant
- Cleanse with water
- Disinfect with antiseptic
- Cover washable at 90 degrees
|Pressure Ulcer Grade|
max. 110 kg